Ash Blonde TN8C01
Ash Blonde TN8C01
Sale Sold out
Regular price $19.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
DescriptionView full details
Permanent Hair Dye Ash Blonde 8C
- A naturally cool icy blonde home hair colour.
- - Containing 95% naturally derived ingredients
- - Vegan and Cruelty Free
- - Free from Ammonia, Parabens, Resorcinol and Propylene Glycol
- Rediscover happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature 8C Ash Blonde patented permanent hair dye for a stylishly cool, icy blonde that is naturally glossy and full of shine.
- Tints of Nature 8C Ash Blonde home hair dye has been carefully developed with over 75% certified organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients, to gently nourish and protect your hair for gentle, home hair colouring. Tints of Nature 8C will provide maximum colour performance and up to 100% grey coverage and give long lasting results.
- At Tints of Nature we make sure all of our permanent home hair colours contain the lowest possible levels of PPD and remain ammonia, paraben and resorcinol free, so your hair can look and feel gorgeously healthy. Tints of Nature blonde permanent hair dyes will lift your base hair colour by one shade, for further lift shop for our Tints of Nature Highlight and Lightener Kits.
- Care for your fresh new hair colour with our award winning Tints of Nature Care range. Specially developed to naturally lock in your colour whilst strengthening and hydrating your hair for visibly healthier results and happier hair.
- Colour Gel: PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, Cocamide DEA, *Alcohol Denatured, **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, Parfum, **Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 2- Methylresorcinol, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulphate, N- Phenyl-p-Phenylenediamine Sulphate, m-Aminophenol, **Tocopherol. Colour Fix: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Certified Organic Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin E, Etidronic Acid.
Please ensure you have carried out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before you colour your hair.
For more infomation on colouring your hair or covering grey visit our Hints & Tips.
- Shampoo your hair using our Tints of Nature Charcoal Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or colour build up on your hair).
- Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
- Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
- Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake! Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
- For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
- Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
- Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage or hair lightening make this 40 minutes.)
- Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
- Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy lather.
- Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.