Sale Sold out
Regular price $17.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
DescriptionView full details
- Vitamin K2 is a fat soluble vitamin essential for normal blood clotting and bone metabolism. There are three different forms of vitamin K: K1 (phytoquinone), K2 (menaquinone), which can be made by natural bacteria in the intestines, and K3 (menadione), a synthetic version of vitamin K. Clinical research has demonstrated significant protection of bone strength with the K2 form of vitamin K.
- Menaquinone-7 (MK-7) is an effective activator of osteocalcin, the protein essential for calcium deposition in bone. It works synergistically with vitamin D3 to help influence mineral strength in bones and teeth.
- CanPrev’s K2 (K2VITAL®) offers a unique form of MK-7 that is derived from organic synthesis of non-soy plant oils (geraniol and farnesol), yielding a pure, active and 100% trans form. This particular process results in a K2 MK-7 that is identical to the K2 MK-7 molecule found in nature and the molecule created by fermentation manufacturing. However, organic synthesis is superior to the fermentation process as it produces a K2 MK-7 that is 100% “all-trans” format, which means it is 100% bio-active and stable.
- CanPrev’s K2 drops provides 30mcg of Vitamin K2 (MK-7) in each drop suspended in a medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil base. MCT oil consists of stable fatty acids that enhance the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients, such as vitamin K2.
- Each drop contains Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7, K2VITAL®)30 mcg
- Non-Medicinal: Medium chain triglycerides (from coconut), d-alpha tocopherol.
- Adults - Take 4 drops per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.