Sale Sold out
Regular price $25.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
DescriptionView full details
- Our Valerian Tincture is a calmative/sedative that acts as a sleep aid and also helps to relieve nervousness.
- Considered a nervine herb, i.e. part of a class of herbs that tonifies, calms, and heals the nervous system
- Mild sedative and sleep-promoting agent
- Good for states of nervous excitation and anxiety-induced sleep disturbances
- Found in clinical trials to be as effective as benzodiazepines in aiding sleep
- Does not have the untoward side-effects of drugs
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 ml)
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis, root) 250 mg QCE dry (1:4) OR 1000 mg QCE fresh (1:1)
- Non Medicinal Ingredients: Distilled water Certified Organic alcohol
- Adults: Take 2.4-4 ml (72-120 drops) 1-3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Alternatively, as a sleep aid, a dose of 2.4-4 ml may be taken 30-60 minutes before bedtime. An earlier dose of 2.4-4 ml may be taken during the evening if necessary.