Sale Sold out
Regular price $32.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Andrographis is used in herbal medicine as a bitter tonic for dyspepsia.
- Andrographis is China’s premier immunostimulant and anti-infective.
- It is used for treating bacterial, viral, and parasitic infections and is particularly popular in dealing with the common cold.
- It also helps relieve sinusitis, tonsillitis, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, and diarrhea.
- Medicinal (per 1 ml): Andrographis tops (Andrographis paniculata) 250 mg QCE (1:4)
- Non-Medicinal: Distilled water Alcohol
- Adults: Take 0.8-1 ml (24-30 drops) 3-4 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.