Sale Sold out
Regular price $34.79 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Our Regular Flow is a tincture formula that helps relieve menorrhagia (i.e. heavy menstruation).
- With shepherd’s purse, a remarkable anti-hemorrhagic, coagulant herb that has been used for millennia
- Wild geranium ingredient is also an effective anti-hemorrhagic and astringent herb
- Achilletin and achilleine, two components of yarrow, spur coagulation
- Includes chastetree, a hormone-balancing herb that helps menstrual cycle irregularities
- Medicinal (per 1 ml): Shepherd’s Purse (Capsella bursa-pastoris, flowering top) 0.325 ml (1:4, QCE 81.25 mg dry OR 1:1, QCE 325 mg fresh) Wild Geranium (Geranium maculatum, root) 0.325 ml (1:5, QCE 65 mg) Yarrow (Achillea millefolium, flower) 0.2 ml (1:4, QCE 50 mg) Chastetree (Vitex agnus-castus, berry) 0.15 ml (1:4, QCE 37.5 mg)
- Non-Medicinal: Alcohol Distilled water Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
- Adults: Take 1-2 ml (30-60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Start taking 10 days before beginning of menstrual flow. During menorrhagia, dose can be increased to 1-2 ml (30-60 drops) every 3 hours (3-7 times a day).